Commercial & Real Estate
Our founder has extensive experience handling any type of contract dispute.
Commercial transactions and business relationships often sour giving rise to controversy or disputes resulting in costly litigation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through informal discussions between the parties or formal negotiations, one party may find that litigation is the only way to bring the matter forward to an ultimate resolution. Unfortunately, litigation is often a fact of modern business life. When you are faced with commercial litigation issues, you need the assistance of an experienced commercial litigation attorney. Commercial litigation is a general term that embraces a broad array of litigation related to business issues. Examples of areas included under the general heading of commercial litigation include:
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract
- Tortious interference with contracts or business relationships
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases
- Disputes over corporate management and control
- Business dissolution
- Disputes over non-compete agreements
- Debt collection actions
The above list gives you an idea of the broad scope of commercial litigation. It also provides an idea of how commercial litigation matters can range from relatively simple, uncomplicated matters to highly complex matters that may take several years to resolve.